- What Solo And Small Firm Practitioners Should Know About Intellectual Property Issues (2001)
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act Of 1998: A Summary (1999)
- Fair Use & The Internet: A Presentation of the District of Columbia Bar Arts, Entertainment And Sports Law Section (1998)
Presentations from The Content Lawyer
The Alderman Law Office in Washington, D.C., focuses exclusively on intellectual property, entertainment, Internet, content and media law issues, providing services to clients in the United States and abroad.
We have more than 30 years of experience representing individuals and businesses dealing with all types of intellectual property, content and media law issues, and are frequently consulted by other law firms and colleagues for assistance with complex intellectual property, content and media matters. Firm principal, Elliott C. Alderman, was recently chosen for inclusion in the 2013 International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers, in the category of Sports and Entertainment law. This peer-nominated publication features the 327 most highly regarded practitioners in the world, from 37 different jurisdictions.
Contact us to schedule an initial consultation with an experienced Washington, D.C. business and intellectual property lawyer.
"More than 30 Years of Intellectual Property Experience"
- The Copyright/Patent Boundary » University of Richmond Law Review - http://t.co/6rFlqGEqst #GoogleAlerts
- Want Privacy On The Internet? Then You Need A VPN - http://t.co/ziQoinkw2q #GoogleAlerts
- Protecting Food Creations - http://t.co/PPE2MxuB6Z #GoogleAlerts
The Alderman Law Office
888 16th Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20006
Phone: (202) 596-5682